Monday, April 28, 2008

Final Project Idea

For my final project about my argument essay, I have decided that I will do a magazine ad or a brochure for my argument. There is a lot information about my topic and I would have to put a lot in to get my point across to people. Like seen in magazines, some ads have both an ad and an a brochure to further convey their argument, which I think is a very good idea.
Furthermore, the ideas that I was given about my final project was giving my argument on four squares to tell all sides and using big bold letters and colors that would attract which either side that people are on about this issue.
Finally, for my ad, one of my ideas is to do bold colors that would capture all my audiences attention about the way I feel about the topic and see how and get my point across. Another idea that I have is showing quotes of TCU students who have been complaining about 24 hour visitation, whether wanting it to change or not, surrounded around a school with rules of their visitation rules and regulations that are stricter than TCU's. I think that this idea would also show students, whichever side that they are on, that TCU always put the students feelings first and have done a lot to make them happy on campus. I believe that this will be a very effective idea because I telling all sides of what people debate about in this topic and then I am also getting my point across as well.

No comments: