Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 5 Prompt

For my enthnographic paper, the topic that I am thinking about writing is about the our dance team, the TCU Showgirls. I really love dance and means so much to me in so many ways, I would like to get a deeper look on how the showgirls are as a team and how they interact with each other. The Showgirls do so many performances for the school. Questions I want to ask them are what is like during practices or competitions and how are the relationships between you and your fellow dancers? I would like to also investigate during any practices or meetings they might have just to get the full picture of how they prepare for a performance and how it is like to travel to so many places. I hope this is a good in depth topic and I will learn so much from getting to know the showgirls more with their dedication and drive to dance in front of so many people in football stands and in basketball courts.

1 comment:

April Patrick said...

Sounds like a great group to study. They should be quite accessible for you to research.