Monday, February 25, 2008

February 25 Prompt

In my research paper, the themes that kept reoccuring in were the statistics and stories that I have found that showed why cyberbulling made people lives change and also change for the people who are around them. For me, I thought that the themes I mentioned in my story was all over the place and I did not flow enough in my story as I thought I did. When I revise my essay, I think I should focus more developing more sense of my story that those who read will understand why I chose the topic and why it is so important that cyberbullying is stopped.
The themes I have mentioned the story are fit with my topic they just need to flow more so that the paper makes more sense to the reader and also to me. I do need to make more connections with the information about cyberbullying to the stories that I have researched as well. The way the paper is worded I started off with information then worked my up to experiences that happened to other people and then finally how it has affected me. I believe I have good concepts, I just need to develop more information for the experiences I give that they will be more clear. I did not see any repitition in the paper but just a lot of confusing sentences and paragraphs that need to be reworded.
To make my paper a better one, I need to break down my sections more clearly and give more ideas, information and life to the paper so that it is more interesting for readers to read.

No comments: