Thursday, February 14, 2008

Prompt for February 15 Cont'd....

Advice I would give to my classmates about seaching through this process is to have your keywords already in your mind ready to type so you will know which ones work and which ones do not give you results. Also, I would say pick a topic that you know will give you the results you want for your paper. For me, I think the way I typed in the key words made me not find the results I wanted. If I don't find the right sources then I might need to change my topic as well.
This whole process was easy but hard at the same time. I had to really think out which articles would help my paper be a great explanation of what point I want to get across. I definitely recommend this searching process for future projects because it was very useful doing the search from the comforts of my dorm room than walking in the cold wind to the library that is all the way across the street.

No comments: